Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. Mark 11:22

Welcome to our blog! It is our desire that everyone is encouraged to walk continually in Faith and fellowship, with Jesus Christ their Lord and Saviour.

This is our very first post on our new blog. I like to refer it to, as our maiden post. I am excited and a bit nervous since I have never done this before. I hope that through everything posted and mentioned on this blog, it will be a blessing to all who read and visit.

Just like in many homes their is a banner near the door, which reads; " May all who enter be blessed and as you leave may you be a blessing to others". It is my hearts desire to spread the love and joy of my life, which is Jesus my Lord.

If you are blessed by what you read or learn, please don't hesitate to share with all of those around you. It is my hope that just as Jesus gave us the command, to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel, "Mathew 28, that through this blog and sharing my faith that command may be accomplished.

So hop on board as we begin our voyage in faith and righteousness. Reminded by what Paul said in Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith".

Stand back, as we hoist the anchor and begin this blog journey. Into sharing our faith and uplifting others to grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus. Sailing together in this journey of faith, with righteousness and becoming one in spirit and in the family of God .

Rejoicing in Lord always, is uplifting to all of our hearts and spirits. So lets rejoice!

2 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Lee Smith said...

Thank you God. I am growing in my faith everyday. How sweet is the journey of faith and obedience.