Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poem for my "Dear little Zek".

I wrote a poem about and for my little Ezekiel which has assisted in my healing. I wanted to share this yesterday the month after my miscarriage.

A poem from my heart with love and hope trusting completely in Jesus.

"Dear Little Zek"

My heart is sadden but not beyond repair,
My God whom I trust has taken away my fear.

Though I long to hold my little Ezekiel near,
One day in Glory we will be together my dear.

I know that time is in HIS hands,
For he has designed us for His purpose and plans.

I wish to know the future of what is in store,
But wholly trust in peace eternal, to hold you dear forever more!

I long for peace and continue to trust the Lord even though the questions are unanswered. I know that the portrait God is painting is not yet finished and all I see is the partial picture.

I will be patient and wait to see the finished product one day.

1 comment:

Mountain Family said...

That is very nice. I am glad you are working your way through healing and trusting in His greater plan.

-Kat