Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello 2010!

I hope this is finding everyone adjusting to the New Year well. I know that January is almost over and I have not posted anything in several months. I have been trying to keep my computer time limited. I have not forgotten about all of my friends who read my blog from time to time. I felt it necessary to focus on my family. Through God's guidance I feel he has allowed me to honor him with my decision.

My last post was the announcement of my current pregnancy. I am blessed to share all is going well and today marks the start of my 28 week. Our little one is active and very much healthy and growing. Our family is also doing well. We are so very thankful to the Lord for his faithfulness and blessings each day!

May the love, joy and peace of Jesus guide you and bless you and your family today.

2 comments:

Mountain Family said...

So glad to hear all is well! I have thought of you and prayed for you many times over the last several months.

-Kat

Jessica K said...

I know this post is 10 years old but I have often wondered how you are doing. I used to read (but not comment) back in 2008.