Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Word of God is Healing.

Psalm 39:7
"And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.

Psalm 39:
"Hear my prayer, O Lord, And give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; For I am a stranger with You, A sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Psalm 85 :9-13
9. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land.
10. Mercy and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11. Truth shall spring out of the earth, And righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12. Yes, the Lord will give what is good; And our land will yield its increase.
13. Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway.

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.''

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

8:37
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

James 3:18
Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Here are just a few verses that have given me comfort and peace. So often why we struggle through our trials is b/c we can not seem to find peace and contentment. What we are looking for is found right before us in God's word. I am so Thankful to have the Bible so close for encouragement and guidance.

I want to apologize for not posting earlier in the month before my miscarriage. I know that some people tend to step away when they struggle through something. I however reach out for encouragement and support. I know that what makes healing possible is seeking help, especially from those who have even possibly been on the road I am currently traveling. One thing I have learned is that experience is a teacher. So if you have encouraged me b/c of your experience or given support through thoughts or through prayer. Thank You.

Healing is not complete, until we surrender to God and trust in HIS timing for everything to be reconciled and restored to his perfect will and plan.

My Prayer:

Thank You Heavenly Father for your love, constant peace and comfort through these tough moments in life. Knowing you are not only close by, but holding us through these difficult trials. Making the healing all the more comforting b/c in you we rest in having hope and victory eternally. Thank You Jesus.

1 comment:

Mountain Family said...

Thank you for those encouraging verses! They are precious.

-Kat